Friday, April 23, 2010

Going Under The Knife

It is official.  I am having surgery.  Only on my foot, nothing major but I am nervous.  Any time you go under the knife you are taking a risk.  I have heard of too many horror stories.  It is a simple procedure and is an outpatient operation but I am still so nervous.  The good news is I will be able to catch up on all my favorite girly shows while I am recovering all propped up on my couch in front of the ole boob tube.  I may even get one of those butler bells so that I don't ever have to leave the couch.  Could be nice being waited on hand and foot.  We'll see how long that will last!  HA!

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh what is wrong with your foot? When is your surgery? Let me know if you need anything, I'm available.