Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year



Happy 2010!  We made it through another year.  Time for new hopes, new dreams and of course, those same ole resolutions that you failed to keep last year!  What is it about the 1st day of a New Year to make everyone so nostalgic?  So hopeful of change?  What is it about "new" resolutions?  What is your resolution this year?  To lose weight?  Exercise more?  Spend more time with family?  Quit Smoking?  To Volunteer or help others?  And what will make you stick to it this time?  My resolution this year is to not make a resolution!  HA!  So I wish all of you out there who did make one, good luck!    I hope that your 2010 is all you are hoping it will be.  I know mine will be.  My wish is simple.  May you year be filled with love, laughter, friendship, health, wealth, peace, prosperity and joy.

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne?

Happy New Year!

0 comments: