Monday, June 13, 2005

The Jury Is In...

...you must know I am speaking of the Michael Jackson trial. Did I hear that correctly?!?! Acquitted on all 10 charges? Doesn't seem right. First OJ and now this? I can't wait until the next time I am called to serve my civil duty and attend jury duty. How can you believe in a system that lets murders and child molestors go free because of their fame? Musically, I think Jackson is amazing, but these are very serious charges. The man is sick. His fans continue to support him by holding candelight vigils and picketing. They are all blind. I heard one fan of his saying Michael comes right after our Holy Father. Now I am not a religious person but that comment seems a little extreme. Don't you agree? He is a singer, a performer, an artist who holds the highest album sales ever, I'll even go so far as to say a genius when you look at earlier works like Thriller, but a God?!?!?! I must be missing something. I don't know. Post your message and help me understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

it wasn't a surprise at all - now we all know he's a molestor, but the prosectution put together a crappy case! they should focus now on the parents who are putting their own children in these bad situations - i have 3 kids & could care less how much money someone may have if i had any suspicion they may be a molestor - they're practically prosituting their own children. i'm sure neverland is full of kids already.

2theright said...

It's always comes down to a black or white thing. just release this morning a poll Showing that 54% of whites think he's guilty and 68% of blacks don't. You would have to be a damn fool to not see that Michael is a danger to himself and others!!!
Any parent that would let there child near him deserves to be arested for endangering the welfare of a minor.
It's a scarey world out there when a child molestor goes free due to his popularity and lack of better evidence against him. He admitted to sleeping with kids that were not his own, kids ID'ed a birth mark by his junk that no one would have been able to see otherwise, and the bastard gave kids alcohol to get them in the mood. The jury should be shot right after MJ!!!