Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rainy Dayzzzzz


Something about Rainy Days that makes me feel so zzzzzzz sleepy. I just want to curl up on the couch in my pajamas and watch Lifetime TV all day. Doesn't that sound wonderful! Of course we need the rain to feed the plants and the grass and the gardens etc but too much rain can also harm all those things. Too much moisture brings root rot and bugs and mosquitoes and poor plant production. I am worried for my crop. I need the sun! Sun is life! Too much rain also brings you down. I think everyone feels more dreary when it is dreary outside. Once the sun shines your whole demeanor changes. So too much rain these past two weeks has left me pooped. Come on sun, shine on through, we need you! Here are some happy daisies for you all to enjoy. I took this photo at an arbetorum in my hometown. What a lovely and peaceful walk-thru that was.

0 comments: